$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some Humor...

The following excerpts were pulled from the LC3 email communications:

"We all are leaving our legacy in different ways, some through really cool glass tiles that will be placed on a wall for years to come. Some through all the medical supplies that they have rounded up from others to give. Some have gathered help from family and friends, to leave their mark in others lives. Some have hundreds of T-shirts heading their way. As for me I like to think I go outside the box (on this one).

A GLASS TILE $ 50.00

A PALLET FULL OF ADULT DIAPERS $ PRICELESS

-Troy

PS, How would you like those shipped?"

05/31/06 @ 8:23 PM


"NOW!!! I have a great sense of humor and I can laugh real good....but never...never have I laughed like that!!! You are a Kick!!!

Ship them in a slow boat...when they arrive I want to need them!!


-Vickie"

05/31/06 @ 8:32 PM


"You're AWESOME Troy!!!

I knew we could "DEPEND" on you!! tee hee, I crack myself up...
: ) Dar

Gee and all I got was a microwave, a computer monitor, $300 cash and a printer donated in the last 3 days..."

05/31/06 @ 10:04 PM