$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Having it happen vs. how it will happen...

The following excerpt was pulled from the LC3 online bulletin board:
To everyone

I am very pleased to see the responses from so many people that want to join together in the Common Grounds building project.

I am writing this post to make myself very clear. I plan to be going to New Orleans and working on the medical clinic no matter what.

I think we should all keep in mind the principles of accomplishment that we heard in Portland. Making a commitment to having it happen vs. how it will happen (page 1-15). So what I'm asking for on this thread is for people to be clear about their commitment to making it happen vs. talking about how it's going to happen. The how comes later.

Your friend
Jim

-Jim
05/04/2006 @ 8:55 pm