$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Congratulations!

This was recieved via email at 12:19pm (PST) from Michelle Shin at Common Ground:

Dear LC3ers,

This is absolutely amazing news!!! The other day when Jim Kindy told me he thought you all were approachingthe goal, I was actually speachless. This, coupled with the progress on the clinic construction is mind-boggling. I can't thank you all enough or find the words to express what this is going to mean to thecommunity. We will literally be able to provide medical care to thousands of families that have no access at all to even basic services.

After having been in New Orleans for the past six months doing this work, I can't even begin to tell you what an uplifting thing this is to me personally.

Thank you!

In love and service,
Michelle Shin