$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Roll Call

The following excerpt was pulled from the LC3 online bulletin board:

"I recall on Sunday of LPWE 1, there being 32 of us, 7 coaches (including Nancy) and I'm not clear that I'm seeing everyone posting on the threads. My interpretation was that we as a group would use this forum as our communication, and I also recall there being inquiry about "emails" as an option, however, not clear that was ever confirmed. I don't experience communication "with some" in alignment with my purpose and my goal is to create a result of all present and accounted for.

I request that if you're reading this thread, please reply with a "present" and put your name in your post. This thread will be posted for 24 hrs, at which time I will compare it to the list that was recently provided (the newest one). I will then make contact with those not posted and request a "present" reply be done within 24 hrs of connecting with them.

We have 45 days in our LP bank, before WE2 and I say "Let's Rock and Roll (Call)"!!

Dar

P.S. 45 days = 3,888,000 seconds!"

-Dar
05-02-2006 @ 9:18 pm