$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Massage Fundraiser!

Bernadette brought this fundraiser to the groups attention:

AWARENESS MASSAGE
Buy a massage or massage gift certificate between May 30 and of June 30, 2006 and the fee will be donated to support Common Ground Lower 9th Ward Health Clinic.

90 minutes sessions cost $75 for first time clients, $95 thereafter.

BARBARA HELYNN HEARD, LMP
1527 18th Ave., Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 323-5871

Hawaiian lomilomi massage helps heal physical, emotional and spiritual restrictions and pain, and supports awareness of connections between bodies and Spirit.

I am mindful of our bodies, minds and hearts as vessels for Light, Love and Spirit. My lomilomi sessions include prayer, massage and sometimes exploratory conversation. The massage is done with rhythmic strokes, compressions, stretching and energetic work, and proceeds light to deep, general to specific.

This work supports people experiencing both physical and emotional pain, including people experiencing loss or grief, people with circulatory, musculoskeletal or nervous system conditions, and people wanting stress release. I have clients living with depression, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, chronic fatigue syndrome, Parkinson's disease, fibromyalgia, back and neck pain, cancer and more.

My office is on Capitol Hill in Seattle. I will work in a client's residence when illness makes transportation difficult for them. I also provide onsite massage at workplaces or personal gatherings.

I have practiced massage for over 30 years. I earned my license in 1996 and have studied Hawaiian healing arts since then. I have also studied and can give basic Thai massage.