$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Leader's Perspective

The following excerpts were pulled from the LC3 online bulletin board:

"My experience of myself, not just about this particular chapter that is the Leadership Program, but what I have experienced since I got involved with the seminars, staffing and the schools since 2002 is that BEING in it makes my energy level rise and my desire to serve greater and clearly improves my attitude. It runs over into my participation with people here...at work, at home and just generally in the world."

-Paul
05-16-2006 @ 9:19 AM



"Hi Portland LP Pals,
Flying high with possibilities today! I wanted to let each and everyone of you know that you have impacted me. Thanks for a weekend that felt... REAL. I needed it and am inspired. I am honored to be in relationship with this group.
Peace"

-Janet
04/24/06 @ 5:27 pm