$0
$30K!!!
$30,000
   

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Birth of the Blog

The following excerpt was pulled from the LC3 online bulletin board:

"Hi Everyone:

I am requesting you post a response to this topic if you are interested in documenting our legacy.

I think it would be really powerful for the community to see what leadership can accomplish. My vision involves either a video or group of stills that we can share with the medical clinic that in turn can share with the community. Leadership seems to be contagious...

I'm also requesting you to give any and all ideas you have for documenting this. Just because I spoke up first doesn't mean we need to do it all my way. I want this to be a collaborative project.

Thanks for everything!

experiencing and enjoying"

-kristina
04/29/06 @ 12:29 am